- A team set consist of all the cards from a set that was put out
from the manufacturers. Cards are from the set listed only. I have
checklist sorted by team of all the sets that I offer. Team sets can range
from one card to 35 cards. I can only included the cards that the
manufacturers produce some of the sets are as small as 45 cards and some
as large as 900. The team set will include all the cards for each team
that were in the set. Insert cards are not included.
- I generally break complete sets so I have no singles for sale.
- I will not break team sets to sell single cards.
- A number of sets have "w/o SP's" this means that the
short print cards are not included.
- When a set has a number range (ex., 1-90) this means that only the
teams cards that are in that range are
included. Not that in has 90 cards
in the team set.
- The team sets do not include multiple player cards. Cards with
players from different team are not included due to problems with
determining which team to included the cards. For
example 2000 Topps prospects card #204 includes Erubiel
Durazo of the Diamondbacks, Pat Burrell of the
Phillies and Nick Johnson of the Yankees.
- The team is determined by the logo on the card. I can not always determine the Jersey worn by the player
so I will build the team sets the way the Manufacturor
determines the team.
- Trades will be considered but I will only trade for complete or
near complete sets. I will send your cards after I receive the cards from
- Email me email@example.com the team sets you are interested in
- I will pull them and put them aside for you for ten days for your
payment to arrive.
- I will send you a confirmation with a total price including
- I try to get back to you within 24 hours but during busy periods
it make take me up to 72 hours.
- With payment you MUST include your email address, mailing address
and the team sets ordered. A copy of the invoice I send you works best.
To be deteremined by size of your order.
- - In the United States:
- The MOST you will be charged on Standard size team sets is $2.50
for the first team set and $0.50 for each additional team set.
- That is for larger sets. If you order 5 sets that each have 4-7
cards shipping would be $3.00.
If you would like your packages insured,
please let me know.
Current Postal Insurance Rates are:
$2.00 per $50.00 of coverage
I will not be held responsible for lost,
misdirected or damaged mail.
(Packages out of the United States can
only be insured if they are sent Registered Mail).
Return to the main page
Any questions or to place an order, e-mail
me at firstname.lastname@example.org